Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Mourning is a collection of n-traditional poetry expressing a personal snippet of one woman's journey in life. It includes pieces which depict both the mountains and valleys in her life. In the Mourning is meant to evoke feeling; as such the author included a Thoughts page after each piece. Albeit a n-traditional work of art, you may find some old world style hidden in a few pieces.
- Author BiographyThe author, Ericka Broaddus Johnson is a native of Richmond, Virginia where she graduated with honors from the Henrico County School system. She went on to graduate from James Madison University, and still bleeds purple. She has worked in the banking and securities industries, in real estate, and in the travel industry. However, of all of these she would say the most important titles that she holds are Mother and Military Spouse. Johnson currently resides in Quinton and enjoys spending time with family, listening to music, reading, traveling and of course writing.
- Author(s)Ericka Broaddus Johnson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maples Media Group
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.