All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionNothing escapes Russo's discerning eye, especially absurdities; with his precise word choice and his unerring ability to see behind masks, each poem leaves the reader with a sense that something essential has been completed. This book is the ideal companion to take into the museum of life. - Sue Woolfe In this rich and varied collection Russo traverses a vast landscape of museums and places of cultural significance, from the traditional to the virtual. Whether he writes about exhibitions of transgenic art or channels the ghost of Peggy Guggenheim, his poetry captures the unique details of his subjects whilst also being a meditation on both personal and cultural loss. - Avril Alba, Lecturer in Museum and Jewish Studies, University of Sydney.
- Author(s)Frank Russo
- PublisherFive Islands Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWollongong
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFive Islands Press
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.