All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionA baby cries. A bottle breaks. A window smashes. Over the course of one night, mum and dad try to still their screaming infant - but as the hours grow longer, the world becomes elastic around them, and the horrors that scar our planet crash in to the baby's room. Should they ever have brought this child into such a wounded world?
- Author BiographyNina Segal is a playwright and producer based in London and New York. Current projects include Big Guns and In The Night Time (Before The Sun Rises), both currently in development through the Soho Young Company. In The Night Time (Before The Sun Rises) will be developed this July at New Works Lab, Connecticut, directed by Kate Attwell, with Gabe Levey and Emily Davis. Fin was recently shortlisted for the Adrian Pagan award at the King's Head Theatre. Current producing includes I Heart Catherine Pistachio at the Berlin 100 Grad Festival and the Soho Theatre, with a European tour planned for 2016; Leveret by Matt Jones, directed by Alex Thorpe, at the Yard Theatre, Hackney Wick, 2916; Swingers, a dance-theatre piece for older performers about sex, ageing and intimacy; and Lucas Hnath's The Christians for the Gate at Traverse 1.
- Author(s)Nina Segal
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.