All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is part 16 of this monumental collection of 18 volumes which is by far the most significant and most profound work of Sayyid Qutb who wrote most of it while in prison. This piece of work has been recognized as an outstanding contribution to Islamic thought and scholarship to which students and scholars, including contemporary Islamic revivalist movements all over the world, owe a great deal. It spans the whole work of the Qur'an and gives a deeper insight into its universal message within a contemporary perspective.
- Author BiographySayyid Qutb was jailed by the late President Nasser for his links with the Islamic Brotherhood in Egypt and was executed in 1966. He started his career as a literary writer and critic, and some people have ascribed to his inspiration the elevation of Egyptian novelist Naguib Mahfouz from obscurity to Nobel Prize Winner. He progressed to become one of the most original and independent Muslim thinkers.
- Author(s)Sayyid Qutb
- PublisherIslamic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMarkfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic Foundation
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byAdil Salahi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.