All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on extensive federal, state, and tribal archival research, Hauptman explores the political background of the Kinzua dam while also providing a detailed, at times very personal account of the devastating impact the dam has had on the Seneca Nation and the resilience the tribe has shown in the face of this crisis.
- Author Biography<strong>Laurence M. Hauptman</strong> is SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus of History. Hauptman is the author, coauthor, or coeditor of numerous books on the Iroquois, including <em>Seven Generations of Iroquois Leadership: The Six Nations Since 1800</em>, which was awarded the 2012 Herbert Lehman Book prize from the New York Academy of History.
- Author(s)Laurence M. Hauptman
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight776 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.