All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book carries the reader back to the early years of World War II. It is centered on an insightful American woman's daily experience, recorded in her diary from 1939 to 1942, wherein personal reflections and epic thrust yield an intriguing sense of plot. Historical and cultural issues are given perspective by richly interactive tes, a broadly based Introduction, reflective Epilogue, thematic Index, and more than fifty individual illustrations.
- Author BiographyLester Bartson is Chair of the Department of History at the University of Massachusetts, Boston. Professor Bartson holds a doctorate in history from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Lester J. Bartson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/07/2004
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight939 g
- Width268 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.