Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Denver Post n-sports writer Alan Gottlieb set out to cover the inaugural season of Denver's first Major League Baseball franchise, his instructions were simple: don't write a typical sports story. He didn't. This cheerfully sardonic book provides an outsider's look inside the world of big-time professional sports. It contains eugh inside dirt to appeal to the hardcore fan. But it also casts a skeptical eye on this mega-business masquerading as the national pastime, and as such will appeal to readers who could care less about batting averages and on base percentages. It's a rollicking, fun read.
- Author(s)Alan Gottlieb
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.