All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionIf you watch certain reality shows, you might think you kw all about the private lives of professional athletes and the women with whom these celebrities are involved. The women often are portrayed as shallow or demoralizing causers of drama. Now, author M. S. Lily Stargazer is here to tell you otherwise. Lily met Clay in college and went on to travel the world with him as he excelled in his sport. She experienced it all-the fast life, the fame, and the money-but unlike so many others who were dazzled by the glittering world of professional sports, she managed to stay grounded. In the Shadows of Glory ... My NBA Life offers an in-depth, poignant account of living day to day with an NBA player-in fact, living with the NBA itself-from the perspective of a girl who enjoyed life and fell in love with an athlete, a basketball player.
- Author(s)M S Lily Stargazer
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication26/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.