All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Wellsprings of the Ear brings together the best of the stunningly original poems in his previous 3 volumes, plus 17 new pieces brimming with the Celtic devilment and music that have made him a unique voice in American poetry. No one else writes like this. House on the High Road High lady low road the red treasureAgain on my hands, my intentionI swear was words onlyA reasoned package to deliver her,Therefore I went My both hands empty and outheldShe could see, she could seeSuch incent bare anglesMy thoughts cutCrossing the last stones Now the dogs burn for my own bloodTherefore the low road (the highis policed by submissions)This red on my hands I cryUp to the troubled assemblies Was words, I swear, was words only!
- Author BiographyTomas O'Leary is a poet, translator, musician, and expressive therapist. He has published three books of poetry, most recently A Prayer for Everyone. He lives in Cambridge, MA, and works in nursing homes, leading elderly patients in song and spirited exchange, with the help of his accordion.
- Author(s)Tomas O'Leary
- PublisherLynx House Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSpokane, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynx House Press
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.