All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionInDesign is the preferred graphic design software, and InDesign CS4 is loaded with cool new desktop publishing features. InDesign CS4 For Dummies shows you how to use every one! Whether you're an experienced designer or just want to create a cool newsletter for the school soccer team, you'll benefit from Galen Gruman's guidance. This desktop publishing expert shows you how to navigate InDesign menus, dialog boxes, panels, and panes; streamline your work with templates; prepare your creations for printing or online publication, and more. Explore the new tools, work with the application frame, and set preferences for the way you work Learn to open and save documents and export content Get familiar with the Pages panel, apply Master Pages, and work with Layers Make the most of color with color libraries, multi-ink colors, spot versus process color, and gradients Create layout guidelines and use color swatches for consistency Streamline text formatting by using styles and treat text as a graphic element Design for the Web with hyperlinks, multimedia elements, and Flash files See how InDesign CS4 works seamlessly with other applications in the Adobe Creative Suite Discover why good design is part science and part art and learn to manipulate, organize, and align design objects Take advantage of tips for cropping and positioning graphics Prepare for printing or other output with enhanced preflighting tools InDesign CS4 For Dummies also offers great advice for designing pages that do their job perfectly. Start creating today!
- Author BiographyGalen Gruman is the principal at The Zango Group, an editorial and book production firm. He has designed and produced numerous publications and is a regular contributor to Macworld and CIO. Galen is author or coauthor of 22 books on desktop publishing, and he is currently the executive editor for InfoWorld.
- Author(s)Galen Gruman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.