All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a tech-savvy donkey comes across a monkey reading a book he questions him about what techlogical specifications it has- from texting to requiring a password to needing to be recharged. In the end, donkey keeps the book and monkey cant help but get frustrated with donkey and reiterate It's a book, jackass.
- Author BiographyLane Smith has written and illustrated a bunch of stuff. Most recently Grandpa Green which was a 2012 Caldecott Honor book and It's a Book which was on the New York Times bestseller list for over six months and has been translated into over twenty languages. His other works include the national bestsellers Madam President and John, Paul, George & Ben. His titles with Jon Scieszka have included the Caldecott Honor winner The Stinky Cheese Man; The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs; Math Curse; and Science Verse. Lane's other high profile titles include Hooray for Diffendoofer Day! by Dr. Seuss and Jack Prelutsky; The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip by George Saunders; Big Plans by Bob Shea; and James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl. In 1996 Lane served as Conceptual Designer on the Disney film version of James and the Giant Peach. His books have appeared on the New York Times Best Illustrated Book of the Year list four times. Lane and book designer Molly Leach live in rural Connecticut.
- Author(s)Lane Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationDoha
- Country of PublicationQatar
- ImprintBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Weight135 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lane Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.