All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionImagine fighting a battle within yourself that is so serious that you can't decipher fantasy from reality. Meet Alexis Freeman, a young woman who suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia. Alexis is the result of being raised by a sick, sadistic, and abusive mother. As if the things going on in Lexi's head aren't bad eugh, her reality has become just as conflicted. Can her boyfriend the handsome Christian Mason, protect Alexis from the inevitable circumstances that await her? A domi effect of inappropriate reactions unfold around her. The result of one lie. How many people must die before somebody will just let it go?
- Author(s)Carleen Jamison
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.