All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWestern dualism is an illusion. Reality is a dialectical unity of incarnate love through the condition of the possibilities of divine and human, spirit and matter, Self and Other. The historical development to this metaphysical view is investigated in depth. Incarnation is a legitimate pantheism. Similarities to the Aum, the Tao, Rastafari and the New Physics are also provided. Incarnation offers an understanding of the Self with ethical and cultural applications which are presented in the material-supernatural existential of music and dance found in the Riddim of Creation.
- Author BiographyMartin J. Schade is a philosopher, theologian, teacher, counselor, all-denominational minister of religion and Marriage Officer. He was born in Tokyo, Japan by American parents, went to Jamaica in 1982 to teach philosophy and is now a proud naturalized Jamaican. He teaches at the University of Technology, Jamaica, is married and has two children.
- Author(s)Martin J. Schade
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight295 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.