All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of the Including Children with series is to equip practitioners and carers with the basic information they require in order to understand particular special needs and respond appropriately to the child and his or her parents. The emphasis is on helping the child to participate as fully as possible in the curriculum, on equal terms with his or her peers. Including children with speech and language difficulties relates directly to the findings of the Bercow Report (pubished in July 2008) in which John Bercow MP reviewed the provision of services for children and young people with speech, language and communication needs. This book will help parents and practitioners to identify children with speech and language difficulties and support them in a practical and fun way.
- Author BiographyAderinola Hotonu, Senior Speech and Language Therapist Dee has experience of assessing and providing intervention programmes to children with a broad range of speech and language difficulties, delays and disorders. Antonia Aldous, Specialist Speech and Language Therapist Antonia is an experienced therapist working both in the private sector and NHS. She has expertise assessing and providing therapy for children with a range of speech and language difficulties. Ranel Schafer-Dreyer, Speech and Language Therapist, B. Speech Therapy and Audiology Ranel has worked as both a Speech and Language Therapist and Audiologist. She has considerable experience with children with speech and language delay/disorder, global developmental delay, autism, hearing impairment and stammering.
- Author(s)Aderinola Hotonu,Antonia Aldous,Clare Beswick,Ranel Schafer-Dreyer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight308 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.