All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis supplemental text and professional resource offers teachers strategies for including students with sensory impairments and cognitive and physical disabilities in the classroom. Building on the success of the previous editions, this volume includes updated information on recent legislative changes and provides practical strategies for creating a successful inclusive classroom.This book includes: the latest research on all topics covered; changes in the law; the importance of learning opportunities in general education; objective and positive ways of writing present level of performance; information on transition from elementary school to middle school, middle school to high school, and high school to post-secondary education and work; new information on peers and collaboration; and, updated appendices.
- Author BiographyJune E. Downing is a consultant on the education of students with severe and multiple disabilities, and former Professor, Department of Special Education, California State University, Northridge.
- Author(s)June E. Downing
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.