All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionRobbins shows how all students, including those with special needs, can learn mathematics effectively within the mainstream curriculum. By drawing on case studies from several countries, he illustrates the implications of inclusive education for classroom teaching, whole school approaches, and teacher development.</p>
- Author BiographyBrian Robbins is Visiting Lecturer at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Brian Robbins
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSpecial Needs in Ordinary Schools S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.