Income Investing Secrets: How to Receive Ever-Growing Dividend and Interest Checks, Safeguard Your Portfolio and Retire Wealthy by Richard Stooker (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionYou Can't Beat the Market. Join It -- and Share in the Cash Flow <b>Praise for Income Investing Secrets: </b></p> Rick Stooker is on the right track. We also intend to pursue a more income-oriented strategy in the years to come. <b>Capital gains are subject to both the risk of a decline in ecomic fundamentals and a deterioration in market psychology.</b> High-quality dividends and income are subject only to the former, and that makes a big difference in modeling your portfolio returns in retirement. </p> -- Charles Lewis Sizemore CFA, Senior Analyst HS Dent Investment Management, LLC</p> I am a Chartered Accountant in Canada and spent most of my career teaching in a community college.</p> Over the years, I have used various plans, with varying degrees of success, but had never given much thought to dividends, so I fell prey to the hype about capital gains. So what was I thinking? <b>Should have been investing for dividends.</b></p> I also learned about some new investment vehicles, and got a heads up on some investments that I was aware of, but put on the back burner.</p><b>Wish I knew about all this stuff when I was in my 20's, </b> or at least paid attention to the theories involved in my 40's. </p> --- Dennis Wilson</p> What an eye-opener!!!</p> I had heard about REITs, MLPs, BDCs, but you really explained their advantages and disadvantages. Thank you, Rick. You have set me on the right path to generate a <b>steady income stream</b>. </p> -- Kenny H</p> This book definitely provides the kwledge that will empower any investor (small or large) to make better decisions in a changing marketplace. </p> He writes clearly and extensively on a complex subject. </p> I like reading business and investment books, but this one blows them all out of the water! </p> I'm already walking away with 4 or 5 good tips on dividends and I'm just 12 pages into it. </p> Investing for the long term benefits, and avoiding unnecessary and wealth-reducing buying and selling - are also promoted in this insightful book. </p> This is a good, solid investing philosophy that t only increases your chances to make money, but it makes rational sense. </p> The author builds a convincing case for investing in income - dividends and interest. After reading this I am 100% convinced this is the right approach. </p> Dozens of income investing methods are covered in this book and the strategies needed to be successful are discussed. </p> Finally, you too can discover the old-fashioned -- yet w revolutionary (and updated for the 21st century) -- gold egg income investing secrets for lazy investors.</p> Despite following the conventional financial wisdom, many senior citizens are w asking what happened to that worry-free fun and relaxation they promised themselves after a long career of hard work.</p> Many people in their fifties and early sixties are wondering when -- or even if -- they'll be able to retire.</p> What's the alternative?</p><b>Investing for income.</b></p> Learn how to <b>make money</b> whether the stock market goes up, down or sideways.</p> Discover how to avoid the financial pitfalls and emotional stress of depending upon the stock market to deliver market price appreciation to you -- capital gains. They come -- sometimes -- but <b>they also disappear.</b></p> The Dow Jones Industrial Average is w about at the high it first broke ten years ago. The buy and hold strategy <b>requires a lot of patience</b> these days.</p><b>Reward yourself</b> right away with regular income from stock dividends and bond interest. It shows you the best, most dependable types of income-producing investments -- and how to <b>minimize risk</b>.</p> 76,000 words.</p><b>So invest w in the book that can guide your retirement portfolio to generating large amounts of income in the long term.</b>
- Author BiographyRichard Stooker believes most investors begin as he did: thinking they're smart enough to beat the market. After lots of research, in books and by losing money in the financial markets, he figures out he can't compete with the entire world and can't foretell the future. Partner with the world. Own many pieces of businesses that meet the basic needs of people, and which share the profits with their owners.
- Author(s)Richard Stooker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.