Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe October 1993 Department of Defense Report on the Bottom-Up Review called for a greater reliance on commercial satellites for general-purpose military communications. This policy guidance was influenced in part by the Congressionally mandated Commercial Satellite Communications Initiative (CSCI) studies. AS the DOD shifts to commercial platforms, what are the corresponding security implications? Drawing on information available in the public domain, this paper will attempt to determine whether commercial satellites have an increased vulnerability to attack; and, if so, what measures should be taken to protect them and who should provide that security.
- Author(s)Duane A Jones
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.