All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever skipped dessert because you didn't want to indulge, Cooking Light has the solution: guilt-free versions of your favorite recipes that cut calories without sacrificing flavor. The secret? Deb Wise, an experienced baker who has perfected the art of healthy baking and dessert-making.In Incredibly Decadent Desserts, Deb shares 100 amazingly tasty recipes - from show-stopping cakes and mile-high cupcakes to rich cream pies and delicious cookies and bars - all for under 300 calories. You'll learn Deb's brilliant tips and tricks for creating lightened-up treats, from ingenious ingredient swaps to smart test kitchen techniques. Straightforward instructions paired with step-by-step photographs ensure sweet success for everyday home cooks. And with ingredient lists that favor whole grains over processed foods, these irresistible dishes prove that healthy desserts aren't just pie in the sky.
- Author BiographyDeb Wise is a truly innovative baker who enjoys the challenge of creating delicious desserts. For the past six years, she's worked as a recipe tester and recipe developer in the Cooking Light test kitchen where she has produced many of the magazine's top-rated desserts. She earned her culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and polished her pastry chops as a pastry cook at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville and Sailfish Point in Stuart, Florida. When she's not working in the Cooking Light test kitchen, she creates wedding cakes as well as specialty cakes and truffles for high-end caterers. She shares her baking tips regularly at CookingLight.com.
- Author(s)Deb Wise,The Editors of Cooking Light Magazine
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width198 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.