Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionALEXANDER Weekends at Dad's: Do what we want (videogames all night!) Eat and drink what we want (chips and soda for lunch!) Adventures (camping!) Once upon a time with Lucy (our stepmother): Turn off the game. Eat regular food. Let's go camping! All awesome. Except w Lucy's gone. JACOB Lucy's gone w and that means we have to stay alone at Dad's for the first time ever-if Mom finds out she will be so so so mad because nine-year-olds aren't supposed to stay alone she says-and it's the 4th of July, which is my least favorite holiday of all time. But it's kind of fun for a while and then t fun at all. And then we can't get in touch with anyone. Except Lucy.
- Author BiographyInteresting things about the author Penny Piva: Lives in Massachusetts with The Chef. Teaches writing at several universities. Likes to make lists. Laughs every single day. Does not like olives or blue cheese or sushi. Studied pastry arts at a superior university. Only listens to audio books in the car when driving. Eats pasta every Sunday (house rules). Loves visiting New York City, Disney World, and Italy. Has a fun website at www.PennyPiva.com.
- Author(s)Penny Piva
- Date of Publication24/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.