All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith magisterial command and an unmatched sense of drama, John Ferling traces the political journey from protest to Revolution. Independence takes readers from the battlefields of Bunker Hill to the cobblestones of Philadelphia and into the halls of Parliament, where furious debate erupted over how to deal with the rebellion. Independence is t only the story of how freedom was won, but how an empire was lost.
- Author BiographyJohn Ferling is professor emeritus of history at the University of West Georgia. A leading authority on American Revolutionary history, he has appeared in many documentaries and has written numerous books, including The Ascent of George Washington, Almost a Miracle, and the award-winning A Leap in the Dark.
- Author(s)John Ferling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Press
- Content NoteB&W
- Weight661 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.