All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are good reasons to be an Independent Contractor, and good reasons to utilize them in your business. This straightforward easy-reading book lays out the groundwork and clears out the confusion about this important component of the American business scene. Written by a lawyer specifically to avoid the use of legalese this important book is neither protest r challenge. It is simply how the law can be applied intelligently and honestly to your advantage.
- Author BiographyFormer Asst. US Attorney Shelly Waxman became champion of the cause of the American citizen against the powerful in government when he refused to whitewash the FBI's most notorious raid against the Black Panthers in 1969. Among his accomplishments since has been to become a leader among and attorney for some of the most famous tax resisters and reformers in our history. Still in active practice, he now lectures and writes, including the neo-pulp-fiction series The Case Adventures Of Sam Cohen, JD.
- Author(s)Sheldon Shelly Waxman J D
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.