All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionMore Everyday Objects Featuring well kwn items recognisable to all ages and abilities. The everyday objects featured in this set of cards includes t only home based items but those that are equally familiar but found outside the home. The cards are arranged in categories for example: Food; Household objects; Personal items; Clothes; and Outside objects. Examples include: Baked potato; Orange; Kettle; Boots; and Bucket and spade. The items are well kwn to all ages and abilities, and are a valuable resource in individual and group for developing comprehension, encouraging expressive language, improving communication skills as well as vocabulary building. The accompanying booklet provides ideas and activities for use. Age: All ages Contents: 36 A5 cards; accompanying booklet detailing ways to use the cards, boxed.
- Author BiographyProduced by Speechmark, ColorCards(R) are a hugely adaptable teaching tool designed to help develop both language and social skills. Real objects, people, situations and activities are shown on the photographs to provide you with creative and highly visual resources.
- Author(s)Speechmark Publishing Limited
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleColorcards
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Weight545 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.