All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourteenth annual volume of the Index to International Public Opinion. It includes data from public opinion polls from more than 130 countries and geographical regions. All tables contain total sample results, and many also include analysis by various population sub-groups such as age, sex, level of education, etc. The survey questions deal with social, political, and ecomic issues of both contemporary and historical interest. The data are drawn from surveys that have been conducted by polling organizations of the highest scientific quality. The volume contains data from surveys conducted mainly during the period Spring 1991 through Spring 1992. Also, for trend analysis purposes, included are a number of time series tables covering a decade or longer. Starting with volume fourteen, the annual contains a new section, Changing Opinions: A 50-year Retrospective, which consists of opinion polling data gathered a half century ago in a number of countries; t surprisingly, many of the issues asked about then are still current today. As the richest ongoing reference source for public opinion data, this volume and its predecessor volumes are invaluable for scholars of social, political, and ecomic issues, for business leaders, journalists, and government officials.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH HANN HASTINGS is Co-Editorial Director of Survey Research Consultants International. PHILIP K. HASTINGS is Professor-emeritus at Williams College. He is Co-Editorial Director of of Survey Research Consultants International. He is past president of the World Association for Public Opinion Research, and received its 1992 Helen Dinerman Award.
- Author(s)Survey Research Consultants International
- Date of Publication30/06/1993
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIndex to International Public Opinion
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1945 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byInc
- Volume editorElizabeth Hann Hastings
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.