Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis work follows the history of Virginia from the ascent of the Stuart king Charles I in 1625 that point until 1660--one of the most turbulent times in English history. The central colonial figure during this period of Virginia history was Sir William Berkeley, who served as royal goverr, with interruptions, between 1642 and 1676. The period under study by Professor Washburn ends with the Restoration and, in an act unprecedented in American colonial history, the recall of William Berkeley by the Virginia Assembly in 1659.
- Author(s)Pennsylvania State Library
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.