Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis cartobibliography lists more than 4,900 maps, covering some 320 geographic areas, that were published in selected earth science journals between 1981 and 1982 and in selected mographs between 1963 and 1983. A diversity of geological topics are covered in this index, spanning such subjects as coastal geomorphology, plate tectonics, mineralization zones, and location of fossil fauna. The Index is divided into three major sections. Part I lists maps geographically; the maps are organized alphabetically by title under their subject term. Part II is a listing of sources in which the maps are located. An author index constitutes Part III. Directions for use and a list of geographic subject terms that can be used to access the maps are also included.
- Author Biographyn Balen /f John /r comp.
- Author(s)John van Balen
- Date of Publication20/08/1985
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight755 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.