All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- Author(s)Igor Aleksander
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleNSRDS Bibliographic Series
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight287 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsSubject bibliography.- Active sensors,.- AND/OR graphs,.- Artificial intelligence,.- Artificial vision systems,.- Bilateral servo manipulators,.- CAD,.- CAD - the geometrical elements,.- Classification of robots,.- DC and stepper motors,.- Design of ortheses - continuous path control,.- Dynamics,.- Dynamics of AMS,.- End effectors: their design and operation,.- Feedback signals to the operator by computer,.- General,.- Heuristic graph searching,.- Human operator in the teleoperation system,.- Human sensing,.- Human vision,.- Image comprehension - understanding image representation data,.- Image representation,.- Industrial applications of teleoperation,.- Kinematics of AMS,.- Knowledge-based languages,.- Knowledge-based robots,.- Legged locomotion,.- Logic and programming,.- Mammalian touch sensors,.- Mechanical master-slave telemanipulators,.- Medical applications of teleoperation,.- Modelling,.- Modelling dynamic control,.- Modelling manipulators,.- Motorized telemanipulators with open-loop control,.- Multi-armed robots,.- Nuclear applications of teleoperation,.- Operator substitution function,.- Performance of teleoperation systems,.- Pneumatic and hydraulic actuators,.- Point to point control,.- Positional control,.- Precision and repeatability,.- Production-rule expert systems,.- Program generation,.- Programming languages,.- Proximity sensors,.- Robot arm architecture,.- Robot configurations,.- Robot control,.- Robot simulation using CAD,.- Search techniques,.- Space applications of teleoperation,.- Speed control,.- Stress sensors and stress control,.- Structure of robots,.- Tactile sensors,.- Task description,.- Task performance,.- Teleoperation and computer science,.- Teleoperation systems: general,.- Training,.- Transmission devices,.- Transmission systems,.- Transporters and vehicles,.- Underwater applications of teleoperation,.- Author index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.