All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop resource for all important ecomic data on India, this record captures the current trends and patterns from a variety of social and ecomic indicators. Demonstrating how India has been continually undergoing socioecomic and structural transformationswith accelerated ecomic growth in the last two decadesthis comprehensive account covers five major components: macro ecomy and national income, social sector demography, infrastructure land use, profiles of state population, and international comparisons. This is a quick reference tool for academics, executives, students, and researchers interested in India s development profile.
- Author BiographyThe EPW Research Foundation conducts research on financial and macroeconomic issues in India, focusing on systematic compilation and dissemination of current and long-term data series on macroeconomy, as well as on various economic, social, and demographic sectors.
- Author(s)Economic and Political Weekly Research Foundation
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight332 g
- Width95 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.