All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionIndia's engagement with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) started with its Look East Policy in the year 1991. ASEAN has a membership of 10 countries, namely Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. India became a sectoral dialogue partner of ASEAN in 1992 and full dialogue partner in 1996. In November 2001, the ASEAN-India relationship was upgraded to the summit level. On 13 August 2009, India and ASEAN signed the Trade in Goods Agreement under the broader framework of a Comprehensive Ecomic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) between India and ASEAN. The Trade in Goods Agreement provides for elimination of basic customs duty on 80 percent of the tariff lines accounting for 75 percent of the trade, in a gradual manner starting from 1 January 2010. Conclusions of negotiations for the Services Agreement and Investment Agreement were anunced during the ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit held on 20 December 2012 in New Delhi. The Agreement was signed during ASEAN Ecomic Ministers (AEM)-India Consultations in August 2013. This book provides a comprehensive account of trade and ecomic relations between India and ASEAN.
- Author(s)Vishal Sarin
- PublisherNew Century Publications
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationDelhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNew Century Publications
- Weight466 g
- Width145 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.