CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $13.03
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionIndia, Bride of Indiana, is 19th in the unprecedented 50-book American Mail-Order Brides series. A heart-warming, holiday historical romance loosely inspired by the Beauty and the Beast fairytale. After losing her job in a textile factory in Lawrence, along with a hundred or so other women, including her sister, India Mitchell has resigned herself to answering an ad to be a mail-order bride .India Mitchell's sister Beth, and her mother have already moved west, and w it's India's turn. The only ad that appealed to her was from a man in South Bend, Indiana. Richard Blake is a widower with two young children. He stated in the ad that he lost his wife in a fire and was badly burned. Because of this, he doesn't expect to find love again. But his children need a mother and for their sake, he agrees to place an ad for a mail order bride. He makes it clear though that he is t looking for a true wife. There will be romance in this relationship, he is simply looking for someone to care for his home and children and in return, he can offer financial security. Everyone in South Bend gives India a warm welcome, except for Richard's mother, Kay, who was hoping to match him with her best friend's anying daughter, Olivia. Olivia isn't letting a little thing like a marriage get in her way either. She's t ready to give up on marrying Richard either! As India gets to kw the quiet man who is w her husband, she sees beyond his scars to the beautiful man within. Richard inspires her with his giving nature and India looks for a way to give back to her community as well.
- Author BiographyAshley grew up on Cape Cod, MA and now lives in a seaside town half-way between Boston and the Cape. Her first paid writing work was in college when she wrote the obituaries and birth announcements for a local paper. That led to more creative writing--radio commercials and in recent years, some food blogging and writing for a Cape Cod newspaper. She loves all things food related and has always been an avid reader, across many genres, romance, mystery, suspense, paranormal and of course, historical.
- Author(s)Ashley Merrick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.