All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionDivided in two sections, this book is based on the authors' 40 years of close involvement with India, including two expatriate assignments and decades of research and teaching. Part I of the book provides answers to 10 questions most often posed by Westerners doing business in India, including: Why do our suppliers in India constantly miss delivery deadlines? When does 'yes' really mean yes in India? Why do project teams and employees need to be micro-managed? Part II is a practical guide for families moving to India. This section addresses such critical concerns as how to find housing, how to get family members acclimated to India and its culture, and how to prepare for the challenges that will be faced on a day-to-day basis.
- Author BiographyRichard R. Gesteland is the author of the best-seller Cross-Cultural Business Behavior, isbn 9788763001496.
- Author(s)Mary C. Gesteland,Richard R. Gesteland
- PublisherCopenhagen Business School Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFrederksberg
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintCopenhagen Business School Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.