All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of research papers presented during the conference held at the Indian Council of World Affairs in conjunction with the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, this record covers a wide spectrum of issues related to the strategic partnership forged between India and Russia in the year 2000. Outlining the diversification of this relationship--including its expansion into the areas of defense, nuclear energy, hydrocarbons, space research, and science and techlogy--it also highlights the various challenges faced and the prospects for further development. Those interested in international relations, international trade, and diplomacy will find this book valuable and applicable to these disciplines.
- Author BiographyNivedita Das Kundu is a research fellow at the Indian Council of World Affairs in New Delhi and a former professor at both the University of Helsinki in Finland and the University of Hannover in Germany. She is the author of Russia and Its Near Abroad: Strategic Dynamics and Implications.
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byNivedita Das Kundu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.