All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- Description'India and the Global Financial Crisis' offers a collection of essays based on the speeches delivered by Reddy during his tenure as Goverr of the Reserve Bank of India between September 2003 and September 2008, a period of rapid growth for the Indian ecomy as well as extraordinary challenges for the conduct of monetary policy. The volume describes India's financial situation in light of the perspectives and policies of the Reserve Bank of India, as well as its response to the financial crises in 2007.
- Author BiographyY. V. Reddy served as Governor of the Reserve Bank of India from 2003 to 2008. Prior to being the Governor, he was Executive Director for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Bhutan at the International Monetary Fund. He is currently Emeritus Professor at the University of Hyderabad.
- Author(s)Y. V. Reddy
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAnthem South Asian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.