All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the landscape, climate and produce of different regions of India and find out how these influence the food people eat and the meals they prepare. Then learn how to make well-kwn Indian dishes such as aloo ka paratha, rajma and chicken biryani to share with your family and friends.
- Author BiographyRosie Hankin has written and edited a variety of books for children, on subjects ranging from crafts, cookery and pets to geography and history. She lives in Devon with her four children.
- Author(s)Rosemary Hankin
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFood and Cooking Around the World
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight372 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.