All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of this vel revolves around the main protagonist named Jiang Rudd of Indian Citizenship. Although, Jiang's parentage is of American Chinese origin, but he is a contemporary Indian of the 22nd Century. Jiang is a man of extra-ordinary character and ticeable qualities and these ticeable qualities get him into very unusual situations, which he handles in his own unique styles. Story in the vel reveals life and activities of Jiang. Therefore, as we move on to read the vel, the story would uncover Jiang's adventure, mis-adventure, love, sex, faithfulness, betrayal, passion, skills, concocted ambition (yes it's concocted) and kwledge. The story is based on the future, where you can see future in bits and pieces. Jiang would be the cysure of this vel, but this vel fleetingly deals with India's hypothetical future (obviously, it's the picture of writer's free floating thought process & hallucination). To tell things in brief, a future, which is prosperous for few and for the rest, it is still challenging, in-fact quite miserable. Though it is out of my wild imagination, but even in the wilderness, it is invoking us what we may do and what we may avoid to do in coming years to take India to the position where it actually deserves. Some of the developments may look unreal from today's perspective, but I am sure that by then India could be able to achieve techlogical marvels much more than what is mentioned in the vel, and I may / may t be there but would be happy to see India achieves much more in terms of techlogical breakthrough.Deep inside you would find struggle of superiority between 'Mind' and 'Heart'. You need to read this vel till end to find out which ultimately wins in this part of the vel.
- Author BiographySurya, The Author loves to call himself the 'created' product of Kendriya Vidhyalaya. 'Created' because that's where his imagination got wings to fly. There he has done one act plays, recited poems, sang single & group songs, performed in a tele-serial in Doordarshan Lucknow, done quizzes, participated in antaakshri, done house-activities, commanded assembly, won many debates and extempore. His most interesting extempore till date in life had won him a Pupil Principal's position on Teacher's Day in school. That's why he calls himself a fighter, survivor, flag-bearer, humanist, dreamer, creative-soul, and initiator. After schooling, he completed Engineering from I.E.T., M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.