All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionDevoting itself to the study of India and its relation with the contemporary world, this book compares the cultural paradigms of India and Europe, studies the dynamics of India Pakistan relations and India s trade negotiations with the European Union, and analyses its reactive relationship with ather emerging ecomy, China.
- Author BiographyJakub Zajaczkowski is Assistant Professor at the Institute of International Relations, Vice-Director of the Institute for Research and International Cooperation, and Chairperson of the Centre for Contemporary India Research and Studies, University of Warsaw, Poland, Erasmus Coordinator, and Visiting Professor in over 20 universities. Jivanta Schottli is Lecturer at the Department of Political Science, South Asia Institute, Heidelberg University, Germany, member of the Heidelberg University Cluster of Excellence, and Deputy Editor of Heidelberg Papers in South Asian and Comparative Politics (HPSACP). Manish Thapa is Assistant Professor at the Department of Conflict, Peace and Development Studies, Tribhuvan University, Nepal, and visiting faculty at the Institute of International Relations, University of Warsaw, Poland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge India
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight384 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJakub Zajaczkowski,Jivanta Schottli,Manish Thapa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.