All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to cook all your favorite Indian foods with this beautifully illustrated and easy-to-follow Indian cookbook. <p/>Indian Cooking Made Easy presents a collection of authentic, yet easy-to-prepare dishes from all over India--from tasty appetizers and snacks to vegetarian entrees to traditional chicken and lamb dishes. Ranging from the basic spice mixes that give Indian cooking its distinctive flavors and aroma, to crisp and light dosai from southern India, to the creamy homemade ice cream called kulfi, the dishes are superb either on their own, or when served together as a traditional thali-style meal. Recipes for chappatis, paratha, yogurt-based raitas, pickles and chutneys, are also included, which will complement any Indian meal. <p/>With its beautiful photographs and easy-to-follow recipes, Indian Cooking Made Easy explores the history and influences of classic Indian cuisine, demystifies traditional equipment and ingredients, and provides all the essentials required for fabulous Indian home cooking. <p/>Delicious Indian recipes include: Fresh Coconut Chutney Beef Vindaloo Masala Lamb Chops Chicken Tomato Curry Chappati Crispy Fried Shrimp Spicy Portuguese Shrimp Three Lentil Stew Pumpkin Balls Homemade Paneer Cheese Masala DosaiEven beginner chefs will be able to easily follow the recipes and flavors in this book. Cooking Indian food, like any other great cuisine, is a celebration of life. Preparing the food is as much of an experience as eating it!
- Author BiographyJan Purser is a nutrition editor and consultant, remedial therapist, meditation teacher and freelance writer. <p/>Ajoy Joshi lives in Sydney, Australia, and is the chef and co-owner of Nilgiri's Restaurant and Nilgiri's@Home.
- Author(s)Jan Purser
- PublisherPeriplus Editions
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLearn to Cook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeriplus Editions
- Weight336 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.