Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionHere's the new, thoroughly revised edition of the widely accepted textbook ( Indian Ecomy Paper ) for B.Com (Hons.) Delhi University and other universities. The book, under its present new title, is based on the 'restructured syllabus' incorporating the revised reading list. In accordance with the new syllabus, the book provides a comprehensive coverage of Indian ecomy under 5 sections: Basic Issues in Ecomic Development; Indian Ecomy at Independence; Policy Regimes; Growth, Development and Structural Change; and, Sectoral Trends and Issues.
- Author(s)Uma Kapila
- PublisherAcademic Foundation
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGhaziabad
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintAcademic Foundation
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.