All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionIndian Financial System explains the changing dimensions of the country's financial set-up owing to the financial sector reforms. The book assesses the Indian financial system in the light of contemporary changes that have taken place in financial markets, mutual funds industry, insurance and banking sectors etc. The book provides a sound theoretical foundation, giving a clear conceptual understanding of the subject. It gives a complete picture of the structure, operations and functions of various components of the Indian financial system. Every chapter in the book begins with the objectives of learning and is followed by objective, analytical and essay-type questions. The book would be useful for graduate and postgraduate level students of commerce, management and ecomics.
- Author(s)D.K. Murthy
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.