All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a combination of traditional dishes; recipes adapted to cater for modern trends in healthy eating; and food prepared in the exciting Balti stove-top style. Among the classics you will find the famous recipes much-loved by all, including Samosas, Bhajias, Chapati, Kashmiri-style Lamb, Bombay Duck, Tandoori Chicken, Korma, Dhal and Bombay Potato. It includes over 900 tempting photographs, with glorious pictures of each finished dish and step-by-steps showing techniques and every stage of preparation.
- Author BiographyShehzad Husain is consultant to Marks and Spencer PLC on their range of Indian foods. She is also the author of several books on Indian cooking and has contributed to popular magazines including Taste and Family Circle. Rafi Fernandez is an accomplished cook and prolific author of books covering recipes from her native India. She appears at cooking demonstrations and runs two shops, Rafi's Spice Box, based in Sudbury and York, England.
- Author(s)Husain Shehzad,Rafi Fernandez
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note900 photographs
- Weight649 g
- Width168 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.