All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionIn secluded and remote high-altitude valleys of breath-taking grandeur Peter Van Ham documented some of the last refuges of Tibetan and early Indian culture and photographed people and the unique testimonies of their art, religion and architecture, culturally influenced by both of the region's great neighbours, India and Tibet.
- Author BiographyGerman author and photographer Peter van Ham is an expert on Himalayan cultures and has written extensively on India's many border regions. He is a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic and the Royal Geographical Societies, London, as well as of the Explorers Club, New York. His work has been supported by the Indian Government, the Archaeological Survey of India, the UNESCO and the Dalai Lama.
- Author(s)Peter Van Ham
- PublisherNiyogi Books
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNiyogi Books
- Content Note330
- Weight1557 g
- Width289 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.