Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionMr. Bowen, who has been transcribing the aforesaid wills for publication, has w added a third volume to his series of Indian will transcriptions. As a rule, the documents identify the names of the testator, residence, heirs, a description of any real estate transferred in the will, names of executors and witnesses, and other particulars commonly found in probate records. Members of the following tribes predominate this volume: Apache, Chippewa, Coeur dAlene, Comanche, Kiowa, Klamath, Omaha, Osage, Pawnee, Ponca, Quapaw, Sioux, Uintah and Ouray, Umatilla, Ute, Wichita, and Winnebago.
- Author(s)Jeff Bowen
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.