All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnette Bonnier traveled throughout India over a 3 year period photographing the lives of domesticated and wild elephants. These photographs are a cultural documentation of this complex and majestic animal, with its intelligence, intricte social hierarchy, and highly evolved communication skills, and is caught in a changing world between the past and the future.
- Author BiographyMiami born Annette Bonnier's photography has documented the tragic as well as the beautiful. Most recently, Bonnier has been traveling the working with NGOs in India and Southeast Asia. Her work has been published in the New York Times, Miami Herald and Photo District News, and Loft magazine. Bonnier's work is exhibited in galleries in both Europe and the US.
- Author(s)Annette Bonnier
- PublisherBooks & Books Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks & Books Press
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight1814 g
- Width260 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.