Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionOn November 22, 1963, the 35th President of the United States was gunned down on the streets of a modern American city. In the fifty years since that crime was committed in Dallas, hundreds of books, reports, and articles have been written about this tragic event in American history. Collectively, these works examine every aspect of the assassination, from the errors and cover-up of the Warren Commission, to discrepancies in, and manipulation of the evidence. They look at the number of assassins, their firing position, the number and timing of the shots, and the numerous other details of the murder. This book does t revisit any of these topics. This book uses that information to assert why the shooters were there.
- Author(s)J. J. Magee
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight219 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.