All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first book on Aztec dance in the United States, Ernesto Colin combines cultural anthropology, educational theory, and postcolonial theory to create an invative, interdisciplinary, long-term ethgraphy of an Aztec dance circle and makes a case for the use of the metaphor of palimpsest as an ethgraphic research tool.
- Author BiographyErnesto Colin is Assistant Professor in the Department of Specialized Programs in Urban Education at the School of Education of Loyola Marymount University, USA.
- Author(s)E. Colin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePostcolonial Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.