All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionForms of indigeus kwledges and cultural expressions are found in libraries, archives or museums. Often the legal copyright is t held by the indigeus people's groups, who believe that the true expression of their culture can only be sustained and remain dynamic in its proper cultural context. The aim is to respect these ways of kwing while appreciating the cultural memory institutions' attempts to transmit them to the next generation.
- Author BiographyCamille Callison, Winnipeg, Canada; Loriene Roy und Gretchen Alice LeCheminant, Austin, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleIFLA Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number166
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Saur
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 17 schw.-w. Abb., 8 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCamille Callison,Gretchen Alice Lecheminant,Loriene Roy
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.