All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAre you intrigued by ancient wisdom traditions? Do you ever wonder if they have any relevance in today's world? How do Indigeus ways of being and doing balance wealth creation and well-being? How might Indigeus peoples define success? What are Indigeus spiritualities? How is Spiritualities manifested in Indigeus organizations today? These questions have intrigued us for many years. As a consequence, we invited scholars from around the world to contribute to a ground-breaking book, Indigeus Spiritualities at Work: Transforming the Spirit of Business Enterprise, to explore these questions from different worldviews. A key focus of this book is how Indigeus spiritual approaches revitalize identities and relationships within the workplace. However, the tion of workplace is t narrow, as it includes communities of engagement and practice in ecologies of creativity and enterprise in the broadest sense. This enables Indigeus spiritualties at work to be explored from diverse perspectives, disciplines, cultures and sectors. In particular, the authentic voices of authors in this book enriches our understandings, offers points of enlightenment and amplifies spiritual traditions of Indigeus peoples in a way that hours traditions of the past, present and future. The contributions build bridges between scholarly work and practice. They include empirical studies of Spiritualities, mindfulness, presence and authenticity. A diverse range of research methodologies, impact studies and examples of development programs are offered alongside artistic works, photographic essays, stories, and poetry.
- Author BiographyChellie Spiller, University of Auckland, New Zealand. Rachel Wolfgramm, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Series TitleAdvances in Workplace Spiritualities: Theory, Research, and Application
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChellie Spiller,Rachel Wolfgramm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.