All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndigo Dreams is a 60 minute CD/audio book designed to entertain your child while introducing them to relaxation and stress-management techniques. Four unique bedtime stories incorporate breathing, visualizations, muscular relaxation and affirmations. These are the same techniques recommended for adults but presented in a fun, interactive format that appeal to children. Children follow the characters along as they learn belly breathing with A Boy and a Bear , make positive statements with The Affirmation Web , visualize with A Boy and a Turtle and relax with The Goodnight Caterpillar . All four of these stories are also available in book format. Indigo Dream's shorter stories are perfect for shorter attention spans and beginners. The stories are best suited for ages 4-9. These proven techniques encourage wellness and provide tools for children who suffer from anxiety, stress, trauma, hyperactivity, anger, sleep issues and lack of confidence. The narration is accompanied by soothing sounds of crickets, gentle breezes and forest animals. An additional music sound track is included to further enhance your child's relaxation experience. These stories were created to help our own child fall asleep. I was amazed when my son stopped jumping on the bed to breathe with the bear. It was a magical moment! My husband heard the story and asked me to write it down! I knew then that my life purpose was to help children.
- Author BiographyLori Lite is an author and creator of innovative books, CDs, curriculums and other empowering products for children, teens and adults. Her own first hand experience with stress and anxiety related ailments of weight loss, chronic fatigue, insomnia, acute gastritis and involuntary breath holding sent her searching for real techniques, for real people, living in the real world. Her Indigo Dreams Series has been awarded the CNE Award of Excellence. Her ability to teach others in an easy, encouraging, grounded manner has made her Indigo Dreams Series a resource for therapists, psychologists, yoga instructors, teachers and real people throughout the world. Lori is a Certified Children's Meditation Facilitator, teacher, student of meditation and mother of three. She is proud to say that she is a real person, in the real world, successfully managing real stress. Lori Lite has interviewed by and written articles for several media outlets around the country to include ABC Radio , Prevention Magazine , CBS News , USA Today Magazine Stress Free Living Magazine, Mind, Body and Soul, and Evolve Magazine. She has also been featured in several publications to include Parents Guide New York , Atlanta Journal Constitution , Atlanta Parent Magazine and Children of the New Earth Magazine . Both the Children's Stress Awareness Curriculum and the Children's Wellness Curriculum integrate all of her experiences by sharing her lessons and unique ability to connect and empower children. She is dedicated to providing parents and educators with the tools they need to make a difference.
- Author(s)Lori Lite
- PublisherLiteBooks.net LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleIndigo Dreams S.
- Place of PublicationMarietta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiteBooks.net LLC
- Weight64 g
- Width47 mm
- Height47 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Running Time60
Most relevant reviews
- jadwyndh01 Dec, 2016by
Helping my daughter with her bedtime anxiety and helping her to get to sleep . Great cd, only negative i have is that it doesn't seem to go long enough for the really hard to relax nights.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.