All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the Syd of Bishops' consideration of canically irregular marriages, the principles implicated in the Church's teaching on indissolubility, and ways that canical practice might be streamlined. Part One: Sacramental and Indissoluble Marriage A. Anticipation of the Syd: Conflicting Views B. The Syd's Deliberations (October 5-19, 2014) C. Divorce and Remarriage D. Indissolubility and Sacramentality E. Consummation Part Two: Streamlining Can Law suggests how to update the current canical process for addressing irregular marriages. A. Substantive Marriage Law B. Procedural Marriage Law Conclusions to this piece urge a rediscovery of the newness Christ brought to marriage.
- Author BiographyA well-known canon and civil lawyer, Msgr. John A. Alesandro, JCD, JD, is a priest of the Diocese of Rockville Centre. He is currently judge-instructor in the Rockville Centre tribunal.
- Author(s)John A. Alesandro
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.