All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2014, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) has required most individuals to maintain health insurance coverage or potentially to pay a penalty for ncompliance. Specifically, most individuals are required to maintain minimum essential coverage for themselves and their dependents. Minimum essential coverage is a term defined in the ACA and its implementing regulations and includes most private and public coverage (e.g., employer-sponsored coverage, individual coverage, Medicare, and Medicaid, among others). Some individuals are exempt from the mandate and the penalty, and others may receive financial assistance to help them pay for the cost of health insurance coverage and the costs associated with using health care services. This book describes the individual mandate as established under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It also discusses the ACA reporting requirements designed, in part, to assist individuals in providing evidence of having met the mandate; describes the eligibility criteria applicable to the premium tax credits and cost-sharing subsidies, and the calculation method for the credit and subsidy amounts; highlights selected issues addressed in the final regulation and guidance on premium credits and indicates the status of implementation, where relevant data is available; examines IRS's implementation of these PPACA requirements; and IRS efforts to collaborate with key external stakeholders.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight288 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.